After providing free tax filing service in 2012, we deeply feel that more people need this kind of assistance in the community. The same service will be provided in the following dates.
Dates: Mar. 3rd, Mar. 10th, Mar. 17th, Mar. 24th, Mar. 31st, Apr.7th, and Apr. 14th.
Appointments are required and we do not accept walk-ins.
VITA usually provides free tax filing service for anyone whose income is below 50000. Please bring the following items upon arrival.
1. A picture ID (ex. driver license)
2. Social Security Cards
3. Tax number and passport are accepted if not having a SSN
4. Birth Dates
5. Form W-2 or 1099
7. Tax return from the last year
8. Checks or copies of checks
9. Payments for kindergarten and housemaid ( tax number and social security number of the recipient )
10.If filing in pairs, both must present and sign.