In order to serve the community, ZCCA and IRS together announced that a free tax filing service will be held on Oct. 26th.
Knowing that high demand in tax filing service, we decided to provide the free service for low-income people.
Please bring the following items.
1. A picture ID (ex. Driver License)
2. Social Security Card
3. If SSN is not applicable, tax number and passport could be the alternatives.
4. W-2 or 1099
6. Tax Return from the last year.
7. Checks or copies of checks
8. Payments for kindergarten and housemaid ( tax number and social security number of the recipient )
Correct SSN is extremely important.